Our antenatal courses are an ideal way to prepare for the arrival of your baby-it covers everything from preparing for birth, when to go to hospital, breastfeeding and bringing baby home.
For many years we have recommended our mums follow the Natal Hypnotherapy programme-learning self hypnosis for birth via a CD.
We are now pleased to announce that we will be running a Natal Hypnotherapy workshop bi-monthly, so that mums to be can learn these highly beneficial skills face to face with a Natal Hypnotherapy Practitioner.
This day long workshop is ideal as an add on to our antenatal courses, or any other antenatal education course you may be attending. The day takes place in a spacious, but cosy and comfortable family home-a great environment to make the most of the practical sessions you will be experiencing throughout the day.
This workshop focuses exclusively on natural pain management tools and techniques – namely breathing, relaxation and self hypnosis.
- Natural ways to reduce pain in child birth
- Self-hypnosis skills to overcome fear and increase your confidence and trust in your ability to give birth
- Effective breathing and deep relaxation techniques
- Rapid triggers to enter hypnosis during labour
- How fear or anxiety can have a negative impact on your body during the birth and learn how to reduce it
- Ways your birth partner can help you achieve a deeply relaxed state
The cost of the day course is £150 and is for mums to be only-in groups of up to 6. Free car parking, refreshments and lunch are included. You will also receive a personalised folder of notes and a Natal Hypnotherapy CD to use at home.